Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

First post of 2015 and it is TTPH!

Welcome to my first post of 2015 and also the first challenge over at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.    The theme this month is anything goes!  So please join us and have fun with these cute little sprites.  I am using Violet Sprite and she was sooooo fun to colour, he is my card.  Oh, don't forget to go to Through The Purple Haze Challenge blog and see what my team mates have created, please give them some love.

I have entered this little cutie in the Aurora Wings Blog Challenge #10, All that Glitters and The Whimsy Challenge 78 - anything goes.


Our wonderful sponsor this month is Aurora Wings!



6 comments:

  1. Carla, Wow, is your card stunning!!! Oh, I really really love it!!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darcy, colours I don't usually use so was a bit of a challenge for me. But was sure fun to do.

      Delete
  2. I love the way you colored the Violet Sprite, Carla! The petals look so velvety rich and smooth. Thank you for joining "All That Glitters" at Aurora Wings with your beautiful creation!
    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurora Wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous coloring on Violet Sprite, Carla! Gorgeous card and beautiful design. Thanks so much for joining our All That Glitters challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, such a sweet card, just love it.
    Love your way of coloring too.

    Hugs from Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Stunning !! You're coloring just amazes me !! So pretty girl !

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...