Followers

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Challenge #271 Anything Mo Goes!

Happy New Year!  I have had quite a year and finally started colouring again so have a bunch of images coloured just waiting to be made into cards.  I started with this cutie from Mo Manning and am entering it in the Anything Mo Goes Challenge #271.   I hope you like and thank you for stopping by. 



I coloured the image with a mix of copic markers and Prisma Crayons, teal and black bazzil card stock, pearls from my stash, memory box dies, strawberries, berries and flowers are from Noor Designs .  I used Perfectly Plaid Winter 6x6 paper from Lawn Fawn.  The white card stock from Close To My Heart.  I added stickles to the wings and distressed the edges with Hickory Smoke and Mermaid Lagoon Ranger Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.


2 comments:

  1. this is just so beautiful and that little corer of embellies is just gorgeous.
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the DP2 challenge blog
    hugs Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colours you've used, a gorgeous design. Thank you for sharing with us at Mo's DP2 Challenge and good luck - Hellen DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...