Followers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Magnolia Christmas!

I love my Maggie's and just love to colour them, so here is a little Christmas spirit!  I am entering my card in a few challenges.  I used a Graghicat Sketch so naturally I am entering the Graphicat Sketch Challenge 17!  It's a Maggie so I am also entering the Magnolia-licious Challenge Red, Yellow and Brown.  Also the Just Magnolia Challenge week 177 -anything goes with fabric.  





Materials used:
White Bazzil card stock, Simple Stories-Hand Made Holiday 6x6 paper pack and Weekend Market 6x6 paper pack from BoBunny.
Walnut Stain Distress In from Tim Holtz by Ranger, Copic Markers and White Liquid Appliqué. 
Wooden snowflakes, Burgundy Sheer and Red Satin Ribbon from my stash.
Magnolia stamp image and Stampavive sentiment.


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Minnie. Tilda and her snowman are adorable. Great design for your sketch. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Minnie, your Santa's List Card is so darling! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially the pleated ribbon. Thank you for joining the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog Inspiration Color Challenge. I hope you join us again soon with one of your beautiful creations.
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...