Followers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Magnolia Xmas!

I am very excited to share my card with you, I tried painting the image with Distress Ink!  I rather like it but definitely takes some getting used too.  I used the Mojo Monday Sketch and have entered in the Mojo Monday 262 Challenge, Deep Ocean, anything goes challenge, Tilda's Town, Walking in a Winter Wonderland Challenge #22 & It's a Magnolia Challenge #42, Make a Tag.




 I used a Magnolia stamp and coloured her with Distress ink.


Materials:
Paper: Frosty Christmas from Lili of the Valley, Bazzil White Cardstock
Tools:  Memory Box Dies, Spellbinder Dies, Dohickey
Bling:  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Buttons, Ribbon & Toole from my stash,
Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Inks, Salty Ocean ,Gathered Twig, Wild Honey, Tea Dye, Walnut Stain, Rusty Hinge, Spun Sugar, Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, Picket Fence, Tumbled Glass, Weathered Wood Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Black Soot and Vintage Photo from Ranger.
Other:  White Liquid Applique

7 comments:

  1. This is so lovely! I wish I'd have bought that image! So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back Friday!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous! love the gorgeous papers
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, welcome to blogland xxx
    Lovely to see your card entererd into our Deep Ocean challenge.
    I love your beautiful design, and well done with your colouring using the inks, Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow hunnie this is fantastic darlin so beautifully coloured too love it xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card Minnie!! Strong colours and gorgeous details!! Fantastic!!
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Tilda's Town!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun! Your card is too cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at Deep Ocean for our Anything goes challenge :)

    Hugs, Franz

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...