Followers

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

CLP Sketch Challenge #53

I am posting this card as my dear friend has now received it, you know who you are.  She is one of the crafter's I aspire to be!  She loves her Maggies, well I had to colour a Maggie up for her.  Here is my card using the CLP Sketch #53; which I have entered in the challenge.



Materials:
Tools:  Spellbinder dies
Image:  Magnolia
Ink: Copic markers, Inka Gold and Tim Holtz Dusty Concord Distress Ink by Ranger
Ribbon and bling from my stash
Paper:  I will post later.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Minnie what an adorable card beautiful work well done hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby was looking at this the other day and as he was walking by he exclaimed "NOW SHE CAN COLOR!!" Well I thought so too but a guy?!! Nuff said really. LOL!

    Thank you so much for that card. I'm even keeping it up over xmas ... well probably all of winter. hee hee
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at CLP this time, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...