Followers

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mo's C Challenge #160!

This is a fun challenge, "C", over at Mo's Challenge Blog.  I went for Cute and Cuddly, love this image.  I have another niece who is having a birthday later this month, this card is perfect for her.  I did follow a sketch and didn't print it or save it so when I went back to find it, I had no luck, lol!  So here is my card.


Materials:
Tools:  Spellbinder and Life Craft dies
Ink: Copic markers and Tim Holtz Gathered Twig Distress Ink from Ranger
Bling:  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Charms, Ribbon, Leaves and Pearls from my stash
Paper:  White Bazzil Card Stock and Drafty Christmas Essential Papers from Lili of The Valley
Other:  White Liquid Applique, Icicle & Frosted Lace Stickles from Ranger and image from Mo's Digital Pencil Too

2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I soooooo love Mo's images.
    Thankyou sooooooo much for your lovely comment it really means a lot shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute and funny Minnie! Thanks for sharing this lovely creation with us at Mo's challenge blog this week!

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...