Followers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Graphicat Sketches #20!

I have big news, I am now on the Graphicat Sketches design team!  How exciting is that?  I love Cheri's non-traditional sentiments, they are amazing and make me chuckle.  Today is the day for sketch #20, so fun.  Hope you will join in and of course for everyone who enters, you will receive a wonderful digi original from Graphicat Sketches.  See?  This is the one!  Goes perfect with the Anti-Valentines Day digi's.


Here is my card and the sketch!  Wohoo!  Oh, don't forget to pop into the Graphicat Sketch blog and see what my other Crafty Cats have created.  Such a talented bunch, prepare to be amazed!  LOL!




I used a digi from Simply Betty Stamps, love this one and it is perfect with this senti!  Giggle!
Materials:  DCWV The Midnight Spell Stack paper, green Bazzil card stock, Spellbinder and Memory Box dies, Copic markers, Tim Holtz Peel Paint and Seedless Preserves distress ink by Ranger and Graphicat senti.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my love it.. congrad's on being on the team.. look forward to see what else you do.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Love the image and papers you chose!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...