Followers

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Theme-Spired Saturdays at KinderStampO!



Welcome back and Happy New Year!  Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with lots of joy and family! Now back to the craft room and here is some inspiration for you, Winter Couple and a picture to help you along.  Interpret this how you like and have fun creating, can't wait to see what amazing things you come up with.  Here are some links to KinderStampO, the online store and KinderStampO Facebook page, so have a look you will not be disappointed.


Here is my card, I found this wonderful little penguin couple at Lili of The Valley Stamps, soooo cute and appropriate for this challenge.  Couldn't help myself, had to colour them up.  




Materials:
Bazzil card stock, BoBunny DP, Lili of The Valley stamp (Igloo for two), Copic markers, Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink by Ranger, DooHickey Tag Die from Magnolialious, Memory Box snowflake die, gems, ribbon, flowers, pearls and all embellies from KinderStampO and Icicles Stickles by Ranger.

4 comments:

  1. Your easel car is amazing, I love alll you details and coloring.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this card CJ! I has such wonderful coloring. I really love all of the detail. Fabulous job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...