Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Lacy Sunshine!

I am sooooooo happy to be part of the Lacy Sunshine Creative Team, it still brings a big silly grin to my face!  Eeeeek!  Here is my first official post as a Sunshine Girl!  Yahoo!  I love this little girl and she screamed Halloween, I know it is summer and not the time, to early for Halloween!  I LOVE HALLOWEEN so anytime I get a chance to do something in a Halloween theme, I will jump at it.  lol!  
So here she is, Catleya Tangleberry!!  Isn't she adorable?  Don't ya just love her?  I sure do and had a blast coloring her.  Oh don't forget about the Lacy Sunshine Challenge going on at the blog, Anything goes in celebration of Eleanor and Pickles Birthday!!  And that is not all, check out the Facebook Group, A Crafters Delight, some sweet challenges and great prizes to win.  The current Facebook challenge started June 24th and runs through July 5th, 2014.   Operation SAVE Heather's FLOWER POT PRETTIES takes place!
This is your chance to have some CRAFTY FUN and WIN SOME AMAZING PRIZES!  Not a member, no problem, just join the group and voila, your in.  Have fun cause that is what crafting is really all about.


Paper: Black Bazzill Card stock & DT Paper: BoBunny - A 
gift of Love, Whoo-ligans Spooky Die Cut and Island Summer Senti's by Rusty Pickle.


Copic colors for: Hair: Y06, Y17, YR12, YR15, YR18, N5
Skin: Eooo, Eoo, E01, YR00, R00, R01, R12
Eyes: FYG2, Y06. Y17
Glasses:  N5, N2, No, B01 & Crackle Accents 
Lips: R27, R12 and White Gelly Roll Pen
Clothes:  G29, G28, G24, G21, FYG2, YR18, YR15, YR12, Y17, Y06, N5, N2, N0
Books:  E44, E43, E42, E41, E40, G29, G28, G21, FYG2 




Bling from my stash, Pumpkins were hand made by a fellow crafter, Creepy Glowbugg Concoctions.


The clock is from Jolee's Boutique, Dimensional Stickers


The wishbone is from Tim Holtz 

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Congrats on the team my friend! She's lucky to have you! I LOVE her crackled glasses! So cool!
    Hugs,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you rock!!! This is one awesome card. Jaw dropping brautiful!! Love everything about it!!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...