Followers

Monday, July 7, 2014

Through The Purple Haze Challenge # 49!

There is a challenge blog I found that is fantastic, I am a guest for this challenge and am very, very excited.  The blog is Through The Purple Haze and the challenge this week is Monochromatic!  So any colour you choose just use different shades of that colour for your entire image!  Sounds fun right?  It is, this is the first time I have ever coloured using Monochromatic, you can do it too!  The sponsor this week is Whoopsie Daisy, so please have a look at their images and play along.  They also have a challenge blog so drop in there too and have a look.  Have fun and do go have a look at what the girls at Through The Purple Haze have created, don't forget to leave a not and give them some love!  giggle.  I will add the materials and colours I used later.





5 comments:

  1. Wow in love with it...love the way it is done..great take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Look at all the new stuff you've gotten to try out here?!? Some lovely new dies I see! And I told you in person that you did a GREAT job colouring in BW! Just fantastic darlin!
    Big hugs!
    Cheri
    Ps...I Haveta go check out this challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! So happy to have you join us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges Design Team!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...