Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sister Act Card Challenge #65!

Hello again, thanx for dropping in to see what's going on.  This week at Sister Act Card Challenge the sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls.  I have chosen to use Boogie Board Owen, little secret, well not so much now cause I am tellin ya, lol.  I put the cute little goggles on Owen cause I messed up his cute little nose, there you have it!  Confession confessed, giggle!  Any who here is my card, a little ragged around the edges but then I am not perfect either so it is a great fit for me, lol.  Go have a peek at what the other DT have created and please leave them some love, they will appreciate it.  


Materials:
Copic markers, Craft Cardstock paper, ribbon and bling from my stash.  

2 comments:

  1. Awwe he's a cutie.Never heard of these giys ,must check them out :)Fab card hun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carla this is so fun with wonderful colouring. Surf is definitely up.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...