Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #52 - Anything goes with the option of adding a handmade flower!

Welcome back!  The current challenge over at TTPH today is Anything goes with the option of adding a handmade flower.  The sponsor over at Through The Purple Haze Challenges is CraftsUCut,  Sprinkle N Sparkle and Aurora Wings.  Today I have a decoupage card with a twist!  I am using a design by June Young.  Of course I added some white fluff to her collar, lace on the sides and glossy accents to the mirror.






Please pop over and have a look at what the other design team girls have created and give them some love cause they are awesome!

5 comments:

  1. What no flower??? :P
    Why didn't I see this card? It's clearly made for me?!
    So much lovely PINK!!!
    Hugs!
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Cheri it is for me see thr fairy in the corner...wonderful card and where did you get the fairy...giggle..love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Carla and those extra are what makes it different...awesome job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautifully feminine with the pinks and touches of sparkle.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...