Followers

Monday, September 8, 2014

Through The Purple Haze Challenge #58!

Hi, it is that time again, time for another amazing challenge at Through The Purple Haze and today it is Clear and Bright and our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet!  I will try and add links tomorrow as they are playing up on me and not allowing me to do it tonight.






Materials:  Copic markers - V17, V15, V12, BG49, BG45, BG34, BG32, Purple card stock, lace from Wild Orchid Crafts, La La Land Craft dies and BoBunny bling and 6x6 paper pad, Enchanted Garden.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring Carla. I love that colour combination & must remember to try it myself. Gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image!!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Sunday

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww cute Dino Carla and fab colour choices too.
    hugs
    Dawn S xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...