Followers

Monday, September 29, 2014

Through The Purple Haze Challenge # 61!

How fun is this challenge,  Make or use a Tag!  Nice right?  Well, jump right in and get started so you can join in on this weeks challenge for some nice prizes.  Our sponsor this week is Scrapper's Delight and I am using Fruity Babi Apple Tina!  She is so cute and I had fun colouring her.  Check out my other team mates and see what wonderful things they have created for inspiration.  Here is my little cutie patuttie!



Materials:
Black card stock, ribbon and bling from my stash, Gelly Roll White, Copic Multi Liner  pen, Copic markers.

Face: E000, E00, E01. E11, E13 & R22
Hair:  N8, N3, R22 & R27
Eyes: B79 & BG72
Clothes:  YG05, YG07 & YG17
Ribbons & Apple: R21, R22, R24, R27, YG97, YG99 & E39 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...