Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

A little Halloween!

I love this little cutie and what perfect time of year to show her off.  This is Bubbles Halloween, from Lacy Sunshine!  I was thinking of doing something different so I went with a pumpkin card.  Halloween is one of my two favourite holidays, of course Christmas is the other, lol.   Here is my creation, thank you for having a look.  You can also see my card on the Lacy Sunshine Blog and follow along there to see all the amazing creations the other creative geniuses have made.



I used Memory Box dies for the spider webs, spider and bats.  I added black Stickles to the spider web to give it a little sparkle! 




I used orange and black bazzil cardstock and green cardstock from Close To My Heart!




I coloured Bubbles with copic markers and added white gelly roll marker for the hight lights.  I used the following colours.
Face: E0000, E00, E01, R20, R21, T3 & T0
Hair:  R59, R37, R27, and N8
Pumpkin: YR09, YR15 andYR68
Wings and Eyes:  FYG2, YG06, G28, FV2 and N5
Shirt:  BV000, BV01, BV11 and BV34

1 comment:

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...