Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

Wings & Bling - Challenge #63!

Welcome to another wonderful challenge at Through The Purple Haze Challenges.  This week the sponsor is Delicious Doodles!  The beautiful image I am using is Tropical Masquerade!   She is soooo awesome!  I coloured this my image with prismacolor pencils, this is my second attempt with only  pencils, it was sooooooo much fun.



Please take a look at our sponsor, Delicious Doodles, for more fabulous images.


I coloured her with Prismacolor Pencils added some dots around the image with copic markers then added some flowers, ribbon and bling.  Hope you enjoy!  Don't forget to pop over to Through The Purple Haze blog and have a look at what my team mates have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...