Followers

Friday, February 17, 2017

A little Birdie Selfie!!

This image is soooo cute it made me laugh right out loud so I had to buy it and it was equally as fun to colour.  It is called Birdie Selfie from Whimsy.  The sentiment at the top is from Cornish Heritage Farms, the wire stamp under it is from Whimsy and the one at the bottom is from Hero Arts.  I am entering my card into the following challenges.

Pile It On
MFC Card Challenges
Crafty Catz




I used both copic markers and added the shading with my prisma pencil crayons, I really do love my crayons.  I added flowers from Prima, Mya Road and Wild Orchid Crafts and the other bling and feathers are from my stash.  Sorry can't remember where I picked them up on my travels.   I used Brown Bazzil card stock and the DP is Authentique Blissful, is a 6x6 paper pad.  Hope you enjoy seeing my card as much as I enjoyed making it!  Thanx for stopping by.   


2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the flowers framing the whole display. TFS and for entering Pile It On challenge "hearts on filer". Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the textures. Great layers too. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Catz. Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...