Followers

Sunday, February 26, 2017

A Christmas Challenge!

I finished this awhile ago and was not sure about posting it as it is a Christmas scene but I have found some like minded peeps who love Christmas and also challenges where you can post Christmas cards to get ready for next year!  Brilliant I say!  So here goes.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge

Here we go.




Tools used:  Memory box dies for the snowflakes, snow flake boarder, the house, trees and horse /sled scenes are from Stamping up and the icicles are from a Martha Stewart punch.  The strawberries and other berry's are from Noor Designs.   The lace and other bling is from my stash.  The snow is white liquid applique.  The other elements are from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Carla :-) I love the scene you created here, all the details are so pretty! I would keep this and frame it! It would make a stunning Christmas decoration!

    Thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge 🎄
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...