Followers

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Love my Whimsy stamps!

I love my Whimsy Stamps and today I have used Little Helper, soooo caute!  I used white bazzil card stock, Sweet Christmas Dreams, Sweet Flurry Blue paper from Magnolia, designed by Pauline.  I coloured the image with my prisma pencils, added flower ribbon from my stash.  I used Spellbinder die for the senti and a doily die but I can not for the life of me remember where I got it, sorry.   The senti stamp is Cornish Heritage Farms, Mona Lisa Moments.  I think the red chipboard snowflake is from my stash.




I have entered the following challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Wow so cute. I love your Whimsy stamp! Thank for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH she is CUTE!!! Awww great card my friend!!! ... need I say GREAT COLORING? You must get tired of hearing that. NOT! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty seeet image and nice card fab colouring
    Thank you for sharing with Fussy and Fancy
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...