Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Hush Little Bunny!

I love this stamp and she is soooo cute, it is a Gorjuss stamp called Hush Little Bunny!  I had such fun with her.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations Challenge - 338 Anything goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Flowers Everywhere



I coloured her with a combination of copic markers and Prisma crayons for the added depth.  I really love colouring this way.  I used Kaiser Craft Fairy Dust paper, including the sentiment, from the 6x6 pad and white bazzil card stock for the base card.  Blue bazzil card stock is used for the matte behind the image and the honeycomb pattern then red bazzil card stock for the ribbon.  I used flowers rom Wild Orchid crafts and buttons from my stash.  I used the Honeycomb Pattern Die from Whimsy Shapeology Collection.  The butterflies are also from my stash.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful colouring. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring. Thanks for sharing and playing along over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges. Hope to see you again! Jana DT/CGCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card..love the way you have embellished it..beautiful coloring..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...