Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Happy Sunday!

I love this cute little duo!  The image is called "Really?!" and is from The Paper Shelter.  I coloured the image with my prisma pencils.  Hope you enjoy!


I used green and black bazzil card stock, the fence was cut using a Magnolia doohickey die and the I am not able to recall the company of the other dies, sorry.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid  and the sentiment is Birthday Assortment from Stampendous.  The sentiment tag is distressed with Tim Holtz Distress inks by Ranger, the colour is Hickory Smoke.   


I am entering my card in the following challenges:

The Crafty Catz Challenge #361 ATG with a twist of using mainly green.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! AGAIN! So nice to see you playing again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and wonderful card thank you for joining us over on
    Crafty Catz
    Dianne xx
    CC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...