Followers

Monday, April 10, 2017

A spring Birthday Card!

Well, this took me a lot longer than I expected, lol.  It was not co-operating but hey no one is perfect right?  Anyway, here is my card.  The digital image is from The Paper Shelter, The Fairy and The Wizard; which I coloured with prisma crayons. I will add the other deets later.



I coloured this image with prisma crayons and the green card stock is bazzil.  The designer paper is from Wild Rose Studio, called Blackberry Lane.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the blue ribbon, blue feathers and wish heart are from my stash and the red glass strawberries are from Noor Designs.  I really can not remember where that beautiful fabric heart came from, sorry.  The butterflies were made with Tonic Studio punch.  The Birthday sentiment is from Stampendous, Birthday Assortment. I hand cut the banner layer under the sentiment. And there you have it.

I have entered my card in the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty image, Thanks so much for joining in with us at Fussy and Fancy this time xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your coloring is stunning and you have beautifully showcased this amazing image! Thanks so much for playing along this week in our Make It Digital challenge at The Paper Shelter. Hope you will join us again! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of wonderful embellishments and a darling image! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and motiv :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Fussy and Fancy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...