Followers

Friday, April 14, 2017

A Christmas Card Challenge!

I know it is spring and I have done a Christmas Card.  I actually had the image coloured when the snow was still around but just got to making a card with it.  Found a few wonderful challenges that do Christmas Cards all year round so when it comes time to send out Christmas cards next year, I won't be scrambling to gets some done.  Brilliant I say!  So here is my card.



I have entered my card in the following challenges:

The image if from Digi Doodles and I coloured the image with copic markers and prisma pencils.  The card base is white bazzil card stock.  I used a pine border die with green bazzil card stock on the sides. (sorry can't remember the company)  I added a red bow and red berries from my stash.  The sentiment die is from Memory Box and cut with teal bazzil card stock.  I added white liquid applique and glitter .

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome scene! So many details and dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scenery with the cute mailbox and foot steps! Thanks for playing Merry Monday and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love the scene you've created! Very nice. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scene that you created is amazing. The various techniques and textures are stunning all put together. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Christmas Card Challenges.
    - Amanda DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...