Followers

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Welcome Baby!

Good morning, it has been awhile since I have posted but I have still been colouring.  This cute little baby card was sooo much fun with the image Baby and Bunny from Mo Manning!  It is always exciting to welcome a new baby and what better way than with a cutsie card!  Thanx for stopping by.

I have entered my card in Crafty Creations Challenge #342, Anything Goes and Less is More - Challenge #329 Geometric.



I coloured the image with prisma pencils added a flower from Wild Orchid Crafts and some bling from my stash.  I used Black bazzil card stock and Kaiser Craft 6 1/2 paper pad, Lullaby Collection, including the sentiment block.  I used the LDRS Creative Majestic Frame die from Little Darlings, under the image.  

1 comment:

  1. What a cute baby congrats card with lots of graphic elements. Unfortunately less is more is a clean and simple challenge and you card is a little too busy to be accepted for one of our badges or prizes but thanks for sharing this with us and I'm sure the recipient will love this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...