Followers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Graphicat Sketch 15!

I found Graphicat sketch challenges and was so excited, they are way cool!  So of course I had to try one out and made card.  You must go check it out, yo will loveeeee it!


Here is my card.

Materials used:
  • Black Bazzil Card Stock, Jeepers Creeepers Sooky Sampler DP by Scribble Scrabble and Frightful Collection Pumpkin Motif from Little Yellow Bicycle.
  • Glo Skulz from Creepy Glowbug and the senti is from Graphicat, both sold at Graphicat Stamps
  • Ribbon and gem from my stash
  • Mo Manning image coloured with copic markers
  • Spellbinder cat and bat dies


1 comment:

  1. OMG I just absolutely love love this card !!That image is adorable and I love all the embellies.OOOh and the cat paper I must get !!LOL I love me cats !! Thanks for joining us at Graphicat Sketches.Hope to see you again !!Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...