Followers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Just Magnolia Challenge 173

This is my last grasp of summer as is slips away and fall sets in.  I love this little Maggie, she is so cute and a water lover as am I.  I have entered her into the Just Magnolia Challenge 173 - anything goes.  I used a sketch from Graphicat Sketch Challenge 14, they are just amazing sketches!  



Materials:

Paper: White Bazzil Cardstock and Barefoot & Bliss DP from BoBunny
Image:  Magnolia
Ink:  Copic markers, Tim Holtz Weathered Wood, Peeled Paint and Spice Marmalade Distress Inks from Ranger.  Tim Holtz Distress Embossing Powder, Antique Linnen
Tools:  Memory box, Quickutz and Spellbinder dies
Bling:  Kaiser Craft Wooden Flourish, ribbon and other bling from my stash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...