Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Just Inklined

I know Halloween is not here yet and the air is still warm with summer but I couldn't help myself when I saw this image from Just Inklined!  I had to do a Halloween Card.  I used Bub Zombie and coloured him with copic markers.  I uses bazzil card stock and Heebie Jeebies Crawly DP from We R Memory Keepers.  I used a EK spider web boarder punch, a Martha Steward boarder punch, a tree die from the old Quickutz line and a Spellbinder lable die for the lable.  I used Tim Holtz Black Soot and Spiced Marmalade distress ink by Ranger on the lable and tree.  Then I added Orange Peel Stickles from Ranger on the spider web and Crackle Accents from Ranger on the tree and Bub's eyes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...