Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

First Card in awhile!

I am so excited to be posting aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...................CARD!  Yahoo, finally, giggle!  I made this a little while ago and just didn't get around to posting it so what better time than now.  My wonderful friend, Cheri over at Graphicat Creations, did up my watermark and this is the first time using it.  Thank you very much my BFF.  I will post the deets tomorrow.  I used a cute little Wee Whimsy stamp, "I love you slow much".  So here it is, hope you like.



As promised here are the deets.  Green Bazzill cardstock, paper from my stash, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Image coloured with copic markers, Tim Holtz Peeled Paint Distress Ink from Ranger and the dies are from Memory Box and I think Magnolia.  Other bling is from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I'm so glad to see you crafting and posting again!! Yay!,, we must make more and more stuff!
    And you're welcome for the watermark! Glad you like it MRS!!!
    Hugs
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Card!! Glad that you are back with the blog! I miss looking at your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...