Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Simon Wednesday Challenge!

I glitzed up my card and thought I would enter it in Simon Wednesday challenge, it has been awhile and I am so excited to be creating and blogging again.  The challenge is Glitter!  Here is my card.


I used a Magnolia stamp and coloured her with copic markers. The paper is Vintage Autumn Basics from Maja Designs.  I used a Memory Box die and added bling from my stash including a Wood Veneer banner from Studio Calico.  I added Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress ink, Icicle, Vintage Photo and Turquoise Sticles from Ranger.  I added Crackle accents to the balloons and toes of the shoes and Glossy Accents, both from Inkssentials on the eyes and Turquoise bordered tag.  I added Icicle Stickles to the flowers of the metal corner flourish.

2 comments:











  1. So good to see you back on the creating side of things.. lovely card take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so pretty! I love that beautifully colored image! The glitter looks spectacular! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...