Followers

Monday, March 31, 2014

Deep Ocean Challenge

Here is a cute little Maggie on a step card.  I love this one and made it for my husband, who love it and put it up on our fireplace mantel.  I am entering this card in the Deep Ocean Challenge , Challenge #74 For a Friend and DT Call.  Hope you enjoy, I sure had fun making it!  




I used White Bazzill Card Stock, a Magnolia image which I coloured with copic markers.  I used a spellbinder die for the image and distressed it with Tim Holtz Weathered Wood Distress Ink from Ranger and added flowers, flourishes, a butterfly, dragon fly and a tag using Magnolia DooHickey Dies and Memory Box Dies.  I added ribbon and flowers from my stash.  I added a heart shaped doily behind the image.  

1 comment:

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...