Followers

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Challenge entry!

Thanx to a friend, I found a bunch of cute digi's on The Paper Shelter, this one is soooooo sweet I couldn't wait to color her up.  I am entering this in the following card challenges:




I used brown basil card stock and believe it or not that is winter paper, he, he.  It has little snowflakes and is from Maja Designs and is  It's Christmas Time 6x6 pad; which I got at Live Love Crafts.  Image from the Paper Shelter, colored with copic markers, spica markers and distressed with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink by Ranger, flower from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from my stash, dies are Tim Holtz Sizzix Bigz Weathered Clock, and Writing Desk Sizzix Bigz Die.


3 comments:

  1. Incredible colouring, Carla, and a beautiful design! Love those amazing die-cuts!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool take on the Runway Inspired Challenge! I love all the texture and dimension that you've added here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome take on the challenge!! Thanks for joining the RIC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...