Followers

Monday, April 14, 2014

Kit And Clowder April Challenge: Somthing Blue!

I am entering my card in the Kit And Clowder April Challenge: Something Blue.


 I used this cute image, Toot, Toot, from Lily of the Valley.  I coloured the image with copic markers and use spika on the metal on the car.  Paper: Vintage Summer Basics 6x6 pad from Live & Love Crafts , Blue cardstock and Red paper for the matte is from my stash. Dies used: Spellbinder, Magnolia DooHickey.  Flowers, ribbon and bling from my stash.  Tim Holtz ClockWork stencil and  Tim Holtz Salty Ocean Distress Ink by Ranger.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is awesome! I love the ribbon and stuff sticking out the side like that! Great idea!!
    So good to see you so productive!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...