Followers

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Birthday Greetings!


I absolutely adore these images, they make my heart smile!  That frog kills me, and that lady bug is the cutest!  I had such fun colouring these darlin's; which I can not recall the company.  I saved the digi's into a folder named dds Store Frog, Ladybug and Across the Bridge.


I coloured the images with copic markers and used prisma pencils to do the shading and add some detail.  I used some paper from my stash and added flowers from Wild Orchid crafts and the dragon fly is from my stash.  The orange sprigs are from Kinder O and the dies are from memory box, except the wire; which is from La La Land Crafts.  I added blue glitter, from my stash, to the water to make it sparkle.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...