Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Christmas card!

Here is an image that I coloured awhile ago and I just got around to making it into a card.  I know it is a Christmas card but I am working on a stash to sell at a local event in June!!  And I love making Christmas cards, there I said it!  lol!!  I drew in and coloured the trees, that was new for me and I won't lie, a bit of a challenge.  I have entered my card in the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.




The paper is from BoBunny, Noteworthy  29 die-cut journal pages and the base is white bazzil cardstock.  The pearls from my stash. I can't for the life of me remember where the image is from but I coloured when it was a class with Kit & Clowder.  I coloured the image with prisma pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...