Followers

Saturday, May 5, 2018

More Christmas!


I am baaaaack!!!  Here is another simple card I created and entered in Clean & Simple, Fall to Layout #68-Take Two, sketch is below.   I know it is another Christmas card but remember......I am stocking up my stash to sell at a local event coming in June.  Plus I love making Christmas Cards, giggle.  And again, relatively simple compared to my norm.


The cardstock is black bazzil and the matte is from The Merry Christmas Stack 12 x 12 from DCWV.  The center piece is Silver & Gold Paper pack from Close to My Heart, not sure if it is still available cause I tend to hoard paper, giggle!    The white sprigs are cut with Memory Box dies and the flowers/gems are from my stash.  AKA, I have had them so long I have no idea where they are from lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for stopping by!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...